Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Joe the plumber

"Boater" wrote in message

Moving away from Palin for the moment, the "rumor" is that Colin Powell
will endorse Obama tomorrow on "Meet the Press." I'd be surprised if he
endorses anyone but, even if he does, I wonder if his endorsement carries
any water anywhere. It seems to me that political endorsements, like
newspaper endorsements, don't mean much, if they ever did.

I'll be surprised if he endorses Obama, but anything is possible.

If he does, I think it will be based more on his feeling of being dissed,
abandoned or frustrated by Bush and Co.
That's unfortunate because it's emotional rather than professional.
Powell's politics and views have always been much more in line with the
conservatives than the liberals.

Eisboch