Boater Boater is offline

Default Joe the plumber

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

As far as I have seen, Palin appeals only to the basest of the base, and
if McCain loses, her selection will be listed as one of the significant
reasons. The majority of the public thinks she is an empty-headed
opportunist.

It may be the way you see it, but be prepared for a possible (but remote)
surprise.
Politically, you do not represent the average "Joe SixPack" citizen.

Unless Obama stumbles it appears he's on his way, but....

McCain's current strong suit is the popularity of airhead Palin and now Joe
the Plumber. He's also getting some points for his "speech" at the
traditional Al Smith Memorial Dinner and his recent, delayed appearance on
Letterman's show where he completely disarmed Letterman by simply saying, "I
screwed up". People relate and appreciate this type of personality and
the media is helping, unknowingly.

The backlash created by the attention and criticism the Dems are giving to
both Palin and the Plumber may bite them in the rear.

BTW ... in case you missed it .... Palin will appear on SNL tonight.
Watch the polls swing slightly towards McCain again.

Eisboch

Seriously, I cannot tell the difference between Palin and Tina Fey. I'm
sure the SNL crowd will be kind to Palin...they usually are to guests.

I can't wait for the "Live from New York" shout out from Sarah...

"Live from...(where am I?)...?"

"It's...(what day is this?)...?"

Palin is a ditz. If American voters take her seriously, they ought to be
disenfranchised.