Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default More of the same?

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Pelosi
Reid
Dodd
Clinton
Frank
Kerry.....

with a new "leader" .....

Barak Obama .... rated the most liberal senator of all...

http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/

Wake up America!

----------------
I am Eisboch, and I approve of this message.

I think "America" is waking up and preparing to turn Thumbs Down on
McPalin, the hate the two of them are spewing, their lack of ideas for the
future, the "robocalls," and the utter, complete, beyond the pale
unpreparedness of Sarah Palin.

But, hey...it's the ticket for Herring, BAR, and the rest of the
reich-wing retardos. You should be ashamed of yourself.

My statement has nothing to do with reich-wing retardos or anybody in this
newsgroup. If you notice, it contains no negative comments regarding the
politicians I mentioned either.

My concern is this:

One of the benefits of our government structure is the checks and balances
built into the relationship between the branches of government and
particularly those between the legislative and executive branches. When
one party gains control of both (which is very likely to happen in this
election) and the leadership of both represent an extreme political
philosophy as the people I mentioned do, it's not good for the republic as
we know it.

So, if you are prepared to accept more fundamental changes in our form of
government and are willing to give up even more traditional concepts of
individual rights and freedoms, then by all means, pull the lever for a
straight Democratic ticket.

I'd even be willing to vote for Obama if I thought he would be balanced out
in Congress. I don't think it will happen though.

Eisboch