Boater Boater is offline

Default More of the same?

JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 07:04:24 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Pelosi
Reid
Dodd
Clinton
Frank
Kerry.....

with a new "leader" .....

Barak Obama .... rated the most liberal senator of all...

http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/

Wake up America!

----------------
I am Eisboch, and I approve of this message.

Yeah, but if you vote for Obama, he'll give you a $1000 tax rebate, whether
you paid taxes or not.

Until the gullible learn that $1000 isn't going to do more than put a new
TV on the floor, they'll vote for the up front money. Hurting the 'rich'
sounds good. It doesn't better the lives of Obama's 'base', but it sure
sounds good!

I believe it will take a generation or so for the gullible to realize
they've been had.

In your case, it will take generations and generations to breed out
familial stupidity, racism and just plain overbreeding.

Looks like your state of Virginia is going Democratic this time...which
makes it time for you to move where there are more racists. Pack up.