JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default More of the same?

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 07:04:24 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Pelosi
Reid
Dodd
Clinton
Frank
Kerry.....

with a new "leader" .....

Barak Obama .... rated the most liberal senator of all...

http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/

Wake up America!

----------------
I am Eisboch, and I approve of this message.

Yeah, but if you vote for Obama, he'll give you a $1000 tax rebate, whether
you paid taxes or not.

Until the gullible learn that $1000 isn't going to do more than put a new
TV on the floor, they'll vote for the up front money. Hurting the 'rich'
sounds good. It doesn't better the lives of Obama's 'base', but it sure
sounds good!

I believe it will take a generation or so for the gullible to realize
they've been had.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]