Stephen Baker

Default Boat plans.

wemfish says:

Sorry if the mention of free plans has offended (

Not so much offended, as the fact that you are the latest in a long line of
folks looking for free plans. An admirable search, to be sure, but some of us
make a living drawing said plans, and if we give them away, the kids whine with
hunger. ;-)

I presumed as news groups are free, that we are all asking for and giving
free information, it would not be a problem?

No more than walking into a pub (which is free) and expecting free whiskey for
the night. If you see what I mean.

I will probably end up using a CAD program from a binary NG (for free) and
use it to design my own boat.

If you have questions about design, please feel free (no pun intended) to post
them here. There are a number of qualified folks who are happy to help out.

I was simply asking for a few lines as a
guide to start from.

See the booklist in Scotty's post - it is a good one, and will definately get
you started in the right direction.

Steve
Stephen C. Baker - Yacht Designer
http://members.aol.com/SailDesign/pr...cbweb/home.htm