SmallBoats.com[_2_] SmallBoats.com[_2_] is offline

Default How very nobel.

Richard Casady wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:00:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I've went from Jax, FL to western NY in 24, but I'm telling you, you
have to have the hammer down and you can't stop. And furthermore,
there's almost always something on I-95 to slow you down.

Something about 24 hours nonstop trips the BS detector. How big is the
fuel tank and what is your mileage? I presume you wear diapers.

Casady

When I was young I used to go from St. Pete Fla. To Springfield Mass in
26 hours. 8 hours driving, two hour nap, 8 more hours, 2 hour nap, 8
hours in... I did not break speed limits, I could not be late. IIRC, it
was 1325 miles, door to door...