posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Jim Jim is offline

Default Reefs, Wrecks, Caves and Mermaids

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:21:54 -0400, Jim wrote:

We were there on our Grand Banks trawler.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...AaOGTlo0Zt2LlI

Wayne, nice pics. One question though. Why did you choose a slow boat as
your mode of transportation. You could have done a low fly by in a plane
and gotten some great shots out the plane window. ;-)

Slow is relative. We have a SeaRay runabout and several RIB dinghys
for zipping around at speed, but you really can't beat a nice big
trawler for traveling long distances and living aboard. On a 500
mile offshore run the trawler will beat any speedboat I know.

If you can figure out how to get pictures of coral reefs, fish and
caves from a plane window, I'd like to buy that camera. :-)

Just kidding Wayne. That was how krause would typically respond. You
know how he hates to travel by boat.