William R. Watt

Default Boat plans.

"Robert Haston" ) writes:
Another reason to mount the boat upside down is you can make it streamline
with your car. You could build a boat that matches your caravan's finish
and follows your roofline like a van conversion.

My car goes faster with the Delta boat on top. This flat bottom boat has
Phil Bolger ends, ie the deadrise angle under the bow is the same as the
bow half angle, which he claims makes for better performance through
water. For these small boats I don't use a roof rack, just some rolled up
carpet underlay, so there is almost no gap between the boat and car, which
proves CHEAPER is BETTER.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm