wemfish

Default Boat plans.

I seam to have one missing post (or more)? Can whoever posted after Rick
Taylor and before Robert Haston please repost.
Thank you.
Stuart.

"Robert Haston" wrote in message
ink.net...
Another reason to mount the boat upside down is you can make it streamline
with your car. You could build a boat that matches your caravan's finish
and follows your roofline like a van conversion.

Use the van to shape the gunnels, either as a model to carve out foam
shapes, or as a plug to mold the gunnels directly in fiberglass.

"wemfish" wemfish AT tiscali.co.uk wrote in message
Hi All,
I am planning to build a small sail boat to take on holiday and other

family
trips when we also take our caravan so it has to be light enough to "car
top" a cross section as below..

l l
l l
\ /

a flat bottom ( for the roof bars) and about 10' to 12' max length

would
be
perfect. Does anyone have a link to a free plan close to my needs or

have
one they can e-mail me so I can then adapt it to my needs.
watch out for the spam trap if e-mailing me direct!!