posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
Tag Heuer Tag Heuer is offline

Default Repubs on Terrorists

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:57:17 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

8 snip

“History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid.”
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hi Gummer. In foresight, I guess Eisenhower (a Miss Cleo moment) had
George W. Bush in mind, and to a greater extent, John McCain.

-
"I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast
partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India, and a force for
freedom and moderation in the Arab world." -George W. Bush, mistakenly
identifying Pakistan as an Arab country, Islamabad, Pakistan, March 3,
2006

"You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time
to restore chaos and order - order out of chaos. But we will." -
Washington, D.C., April 13, 2003
--
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com
http://tagheuerblog.blogspot.com/atom.xml