James

Default West System v SP System resins - opinions wanted

I have used SP professionally for 20 years and its been 100% reliable
throughout.
I have several times called them on the IOW and always got clear, concise
and free advice on technical stuff.
I did work at a boatyard that had changed to West because they had a major
failiure with SP before i worked there. but i dont know any details.
when i stopped working at the yard.. I went back to SP.

"peter lowe" wrote in message
Does anyone have experience with SP Systems 106 resin and Ampreg 22 ?
I'm busting to order a load of resin to build a cedar strip boat and
it sems that SP products are about two thirds of the price of West
System. At least it is in Europe, and that makes a significant cost
difference on a thirty four footer.

I'd like to know if the SP stuff is as good as West's, or as good as
makes no difference.

Opinions highly valued, ta very much,

Another Pete.