Robert Haston

Default Boat plans.

Another reason to mount the boat upside down is you can make it streamline
with your car. You could build a boat that matches your caravan's finish
and follows your roofline like a van conversion.

Use the van to shape the gunnels, either as a model to carve out foam
shapes, or as a plug to mold the gunnels directly in fiberglass.

"wemfish" wemfish AT tiscali.co.uk wrote in message
Hi All,
I am planning to build a small sail boat to take on holiday and other

family
trips when we also take our caravan so it has to be light enough to "car
top" a cross section as below..

l l
l l
\ /

a flat bottom ( for the roof bars) and about 10' to 12' max length would

be
perfect. Does anyone have a link to a free plan close to my needs or have
one they can e-mail me so I can then adapt it to my needs.
watch out for the spam trap if e-mailing me direct!!