Rick Tyler

Default Boat plans.

On Sun, 2 May 2004 16:08:14 +0100, "wemfish" wemfish AT
tiscali.co.uk wrote:

Hi All,
I am planning to build a small sail boat to take on holiday and other family
trips when we also take our caravan so it has to be light enough to "car
top" a cross section as below..

a flat bottom ( for the roof bars) and about 10' to 12' max length would be
perfect. Does anyone have a link to a free plan close to my needs or have
one they can e-mail me so I can then adapt it to my needs.
watch out for the spam trap if e-mailing me direct!!

Good on you. Get over the "free plans" thing, though. Boat designers
need to eat, too.

Google on "dynamite payson" "glen-l" "wooden boat store" "jacques
mertens" or "phil bolger." The world is full of plans for boats in
that size range. Most of the good plans cost a few bucks, and worth
every penny.

- Rick "Not a professional boat designer" Tyler

--
"Ignorant voracity -- a wingless vulture -- can soar only into the
depths of ignominy." Patrick O'Brian