Jim Jim is offline

Default Why the Herrings, Florida Jims, DKs and the rest...

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

Why don't you get some couth, some manners, some compassion for your
fellow man? Why do you want to go through life being...well...trash?

What would such an unrefind a*hole as yourself know about such things.

Well, for one thing, I wouldn't hang around in person or on the internet
with a *nekulturny* like you. That's one of the things I do to avoid
trash like you.

Well! I'm here. You're here. We're hanging out on the internet together.
Wouldn't you say. Sorry to burst your bubble. Savor a little nekulturny
with your borscht this evening. It's so who you are. You have displayed
it here daily for the past 10 years or so. Za Vas!