[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Q-beams

On Oct 14, 4:35*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:02:32 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Oct 14, 2:00 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:14:38 -0700, ohara5.0 wrote:
Yeah, but depending on where you are walking, it causes you to be seen.
There are a couple of pre-dawn joggers around here, I consider
suicidal.
If you are afraid of being attacked by something/somebody in the dark
Yeah, cars. *I agree that if your eyes have enough time to adjust to the
dark, a flashlight is rarely needed to see, but it does help in being
seen by drivers.
Years ago, when I commutted by bicycle, if I had to ride at night (not
often), I would rather NOT be seen. *I always figured I could see cars
long before they saw me and I would get far off the road and out of
their view. *For some reason, at night, people in cars like to harrass
cyclists at night

Especially if they know it's you.

It's always a great idea to ride an unlit bicycle at night in the
company of cars.

I think Darwin said that.- Hide quoted text -

That's because you're an idiot. Just about anything that YOU "think"
is wrong, or a lie.