Tim Tim is offline

Default Another budding motorcyclist

On Oct 14, 6:58*pm, HK's Buddy wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:10:06 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
On Oct 13, 8:01*pm, John H wrote:

I love mine. My Harley riding brothers want me to get a Harley. I think
they just want me on something they can keep up with. I told him this Guzzi
will probably last until I die!
--
John H

John, in the not too distant past, I had thought of reviving either my
Ambi or Eldo engine and getting some small boat or craft and coupling
it to a jet ski pump. But at full throttle at possibly 40 mph I
figured the engine would over heat, so Then I thought that I'd need to
build some type of cooling shroud around the cylinders . Well, Not
having the time for such I abandoned the idea. however I have seen
guzzi engines used on small experimental air planes.

Come to think of it, I believe that Guzzi made a V-twin specifically
for actual use small air craft, but don't hold me to it.

They did. They made it for a unmanned aerial vehicle *for the Israeli's,
and the US Army tested some also..

http://tinyurl.com/4j4xqw

Look at the paragraph under the title 'Hunter RQ-5A Air Vehicle'.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

"The Hunter air vehicle is a fixed wing, twin tail boom aircraft with
a dual rudder. It is propelled by two Moto-Guzzi petrol engines, each
developing 60hp. It is equipped with a global positioning system
navigation system. .."

Way cool!