posted to alt.sailing.asa
Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default How did the last several Democratic Presidents measure up?

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:39:09 -0600, "Charles Momsen"
wrote:

OzOne wrote in message
. ..
All topped by the one and thankfully only GWB who has squandered
trillions and tens of thousands of lives in an effort to immortalise
himself as the saviour of the middle east!

Ahem, thanks to Truman we're still in Korea. Hundreds of thousands of
lives
and tens of trillions, not counting the 2 atomic bombs he ordered dropped.

Bush will have to kill many, many more and spend like a banshee to even
come
close to the Democratic legacy.

Yeah.....from your POV.

Numbers are not a point of view, be they budgets or war casualties.

Any Abos ever run for PM down there?

http://www.pm.gov.au/media/Speech/2008/speech_0073.cfm

Do you actually think that sad speech will ever undo what has been done?
How
about some reparations and election to the highest office in your land?
Certainly the abos are up to the job.

Aborigines are a very small part of the Oz population....we have had a
few ministers in Gov but none has risen to anywhere near leading a
party.

BTW when will a Native American become president.....after all they
are now citizens in their own land......

Two have, though they weren't 100% American Indian and Obama is not 100%
negro.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.