[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Doing my part

On Oct 14, 8:15*am, "SmallBoats.com"
wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:29:26 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Looks nice but be careful. * They are top heavy and have a lot of
windage. * A buddy of mine had one in college. * We were cruising down
the interstate one day after a snow storm when he got hit by a wind
gust and pushed into the snow bank on the right hand side of the road.
The bus tripped over the snow bank and we rolled over 1 1/2 times,
fortunately with only minor damage to the bus and ourselves. *Just
another debit on my 9 lives account.

It really needs some flower decals and a peace symbol on the sides. *

:-)

I have tried to find a picture of the VW I had as a kid. It was an 81 I
think. Lime green with a big key that sat on a box attached to the rear
end, from the factory. One time we pulled into a bluegrass fest and
about a dozen drunks chased us around the parking lot trying to wind up
the car...- Hide quoted text -

My wife had a Pinto with the Rolls Royce grill on front!!!