John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default "I have a plan..."

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:03:40 GMT, John H wrote:

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:19:37 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Oct 13, 7:52*pm, John H wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:21:39 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Boater wrote:
...old grumpy McCain say...McCain says he has a plan for about every
problem.

But all he says is, "I have a plan."

Remember when he said he had a plan to capture or kill bin Laden?

What was that plan?

Probably the same plan that Kerry had 4 years ago. But that was ok
then, eh?

But concerning "I have a plan..."

I DO have a plan, and that is, (if weather permits) I'm going boating
all this weekend, and that means camping out in the cuddie!

YIPEEE!

Do you mean next weekend? In any case, have a great time. Going by
yourself?
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]

Nah, Daughter will be home from college for the weekend, and so is a
nephew.

If the wife doesn't go, that will still be ok with her, and if the
water remains to be warm due to the mid 80's days and mid 70's nights,
there will be plenty of tubing and skiing going on.

concerning camping out on the boat, I really doubt it come to think of
it, because the mosquitoes can really still get thik out there on the
lake after sundown.

Odd about those blood suckers. I've been out there all night and not
even heard a buzz, then I've seen times where you almost couldn't race
back to the loading dock fast enough.

Get one of these. I use one for motorcycle camping trips. It's not
necessary to erect the whole thing to get protection from the mosquitoes.
Of course, it could get difficult to get up and pee in the middle of the
night if the poles aren't used.

Whoops. Forgot the link:

http://tinyurl.com/4uu94o
--

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]