Jacques

Default Sit On Top Plans now available

(William R. Watt) wrote in message ...

the advice was not unbiased, quite the opposite. that Kern guy criticized
anyone who used anything but epopxy, which he just happened to sell.

Keep an open mind. What if he was right?

You are right about the Usenet. It was created by universities to promote
learning through open discussion. Still does for those who really want to
learn and not just impose their views and products on people.

That's it: keep an open mind and don't discard somebody's opinion
because he is a professional. All posts by Kern where technicaly
correct. His style, like mine was maybe a little abrupt but that's
because we want to get to the point quickly and clearly.
Anyway, I'll stop here, we are OT and part of it is my fault.

Jacques from bateau.com