John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Back from the underworld and nuthins changed

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:15:00 -0400, Boater wrote:

leo wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:36:36 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Am back from a Wed-Sun extended weekend of caving completely out of
touch with the unreal world and nothing has changed at all. Still no
posts about boats. Am I the only one here who actually does any
boating?

We are very luck to have about two dozen new political assholes here.
They were invited by Harry because almost no one here would talk to
him.

Perhaps we got bored waiting for you to post some interesting on topic
items for discussion, Leo. After all, you haven't done it yet.

Here's an idea: why don't you and the rest of the low-brain-output
GOP'ers around here start posting some interesting stuff ON TOPIC and
see what happens?

**** you and your buddies.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]