Boater Boater is offline

Default McCain's 'New' Speech...

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 13, 11:48 am, Boater wrote:
Same old schitt...and did you know he was a POW?

Why do political posts here? I dont know Harry's reason but I admit
sometimes I just cannot help myself although I try to only respond to
them and not do the original post. I admit I have done plenty of
them . Why? Because I cannot find a good venue for them elsewhere an
am consequently frustrated. When I post to political NGs, they
normally have so many posts that mine get lost in the flood of
others. Also, I find that most people here are reasonably smart so
more than half the time the responses are intelligent whereas that is
not true in most political NGs. I really wish I could find a good
place to post political stuff cuz then I would not be tempted to post
here.
Whats your reason Harry?

It isn't to change the minds, such as they are, of the righties here!

:)

I'm an "irregular" poster on a couple of political blogs where the
subject is discussed in at least a semi-serious fashion.

You don't post on any political blogs, they would chew you up and spit
you out. You wouldn't last more than two minutes.

snerk

This from a guy who couldn't make it in college or the marines?