BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default religion and politics

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
mmc wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
.com...
Well, not exactly. Barry fans need to see the truth.

http://tinyurl.com/466aye

Here's the deal, keep your religion out of my government and I'll
keep my government out of your religion.

Now there's an idea...separation of religion and state. I wonder if
it will catch on...

Freedom of religion, not freedom from religion. The USA was based upon
a belief in a God.

Freedom *from * religion in the government and laws of the land. As for
the most significant founding fathers, get back to us when you
understand the difference between deism and fideism. The founding
fathers were mostly deists.

Show me in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights where you are
guaranteed freedom from religion.

Nice try with the deist, fidelism tangent.