posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats
Boater[_2_] Boater[_2_] is offline

Default OT where will Palin be in four years ?

wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:41:45 -0400, Boater wrote:

Christopher Helms wrote:
Knitting Alaska shaped doilies in the white house.

I doubt the Obamas will hire her as their seamstress.

She may be in jail. There's some speculation that she may have pulled a
"Ted Stevens" on that house she built. All speculation at this point,
but:

http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-10-...ook-of-sarah/5

Hmmm. I've seen similar details on another site...it's great that McCain
spent so much time vetting her, eh?