SmallBoats.com[_2_] SmallBoats.com[_2_] is offline

Default Another budding motorcyclist

John H wrote:
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ootball034.jpg

I'm sure you know, but they make some nice jackets for street now.
Turtlebacks with spinal protection, kidney, elbow... And of course, as
you already know, buy a new fitted brain bucket, never used...

Good luck, and remember, you will be creating a monster

I told my kid if she brings me straight A's the first two years of High
School, she's gettin' a motard

Rowdy Mouse Racing, beware the pink flash!