posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default Seniors voting for McCain

"Boater" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
. ..
Capt. JG wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Keith nuttle wrote:
I will vote for McCain, because you know what he stands for and when
he makes a decision it is based on commons sense and his analysis of
the facts. Not as obama who says what the most recent polls say.
I know what McCain stands for: race-baiting, xenophobia, bad
judgment, attacks via innuendo, irrational behavior, ignorance of
economics and, of course, the unregulated free market system.

Well, there's that of course, but it doesn't matter. He picked a hot
chick for a running mate. I wonder if Cindy is upset.

Sarah Palin is not a hot chick. She's short, chunky, nearsighted
and...stupid.

Depends, compared to Hillary?

Hillary, I believe, is taller. I don't know about Hillary's eyesight. And
Hillary is smart. I'd rather be invited to lunch or dinner with Hillary. I
don't consider either woman *hot,* though I think Hillary is a hell of a
lot more interesting. If I want to talk with a woman like Sarah Palin, I
can hang out in a Waffle House.

Good, so if by chance all four of us meet, there would be no arguments.
Some how aristocracy and hypocrisy isn't my cup of tea.