posted to alt.sailing.asa
ladysailor ladysailor is offline

Default Ozzie's House?

On Oct 11, 10:21*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"cruisin" wrote in message

Cruising down the Paramatta River after a month in hospital (long
story, check my web site for details if interested) we happened upon
this nice place and immediately wondered if it could be the home of
the legendary Oz 1:
http://www.sailinglinks.com/IMG_2127.JPG
then, a bit farther along, we saw another place that could only have
been his "Party House"
http://www.sailinglinks.com/IMG_2152.JPG

All in all, we've been having a great time in Sydney, but hope to be
back aboard Arabella soon.

Vanuatu was great, too bad I caught the bug from hell there.

Hope there are still enough old timers around that somebody
appreciates this post!

All the best,

Mike and Barb
www.sailinglinks.com
s/v Arabella
currently in Sydney, Australia

Sorry to hear about your bout of ill health. Wishing you a speedy and full
recovery.

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Wilbur.

Mike