Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Seniors voting for McCain

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:36:30 -0500, mister b wrote:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:25:49 -0700, Capt. JG wrote:

Well, there's that of course, but it doesn't matter. He picked a hot
chick for a running mate.

dumb as a post...but hot...love to take her on a sea-cruise to
Margaritaville...as long as she could keep her mouth shut...most of the
time...

She'd have to be a better cook than my wife before I'd even think
about it. Not gonna happen. Even then my wife is the hottest woman
in the world. So double won't happen.
I saw a clip with Palin in the kitchen feeding her kids.
Wonder bread and ketchup were clearly visible on the table.
Very disturbing.

--Vic