Boater[_2_] Boater[_2_] is offline

Default Russian Mayor sees Palin in Shower

Canuck57 wrote:
Boy you democrats are a desperate bunch eh?

One thing that strikes me on the internet is how hard it is to find out what
Obama is about. As you always get this kind of crap below, but still there
if you know where to dig for it. Seems like the democrats just want to
slander, invent stuff to take a few facts away from their own leader.

Give me a break. Looks like America is really going down hill big time. I
was aghast to see Bema, a Islam convert to Christianity so he says even had
a chance in hell. Never served his country Obama the president? Oh I hope
the polls are wrong.

If you don't know what "Obama is about," then you haven't looked. He's
written a couple of books, lots of speeches, lots of position papers,
and he's been in the center of the public's eye for years.

In this election cycle, McCain is the mystery. He changes his positions
on a daily basis, and can't articulate them at that. His judgment is
terrible. His ethics are questionable. He's been running an entirely
negative campaign.

The name is Barack Hussein Obama, not "Bema." The man was named after
his father. What's in a name, anyway?

Barack is not a convert to Christianity. And even it he were, what
difference does it make? Who cares? He's a *real* American, from humble
beginnings, who has risen to the top because of his intelligence and
hard word.

If by "never served his country," you mean he wasn't in the military, so
what. Two of this country's greatest presidents, Lincoln and FDR, were
never in the military, either, though Lincoln spent a short time in his
state militia, killing native Americans or some such nonsense.

We've been suffering through eight years of the worst president in our
history. Barack *Hussein* Obama, if elected, can only be better.