Boater Boater is offline

Default Priceless...

BAR wrote:

No. High school graduate, never finished college. I have an honorable
discharge from the USMC after serving a full six year contract. And, I
have the documentation to prove it.

Well, I'm happy you were graduated from high school Must have been a
really crappy school, or there were no serious examinations required for
a diploma. Six years in the Marines and you never got an overseas
posting? Why bother?

Can you prove you have your Yale degree?

Can you prove you have a Dr. Dr. Wife?

Can you prove you have a 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat?

Can you prove you made many hundreds of thousands of dollars on
sweetheart stock deals while your were working for Ullico?

Can you prove you that you ever worked for anyone running for Congress?

A. Sure

B. If the gods are willing, my wife will be a doctor sometime in 2009.
Such accomplishments take time when you are working full-time.

C. Sure

D. I never made or claimed to make a dollar on a "sweetheart" stock
deal. I don't know where you got that idea.

E. Sure

But I feel no need to "prove" anything to you or any other right-wing
trashmeister or, in fact, anyone else.

Don't like it? Stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Have a nice day out there in Doodyville.