Backyard Renegade

Default 88 Evenrude, won't stay running?

Hi Ian, the jets are where I am going next, but I did a lot of
cleaning from outside the carb with the needle and such, but I fear I
must take it apart and get at the innards.

Brian, it is a real Brockway, 16 foot by 7 foot pointy skiff. I will
make another thread about it soon. Scotty (Who is one of only two who
actually have permission from living Brockways' to sell boats called
"Brockways")... To any of you guys down the middle east coast using
the name, you should see the family first as I have done. Specially
the ones advertizing in the magazines, if not to pay royalties, at
least out of respect. But that is still another thread too...
Scotty