Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default See her go!

Larry wrote:
!

In the governmental scheme of things, it's a pittance, I supppose. After
all, we just handed the banker billionaires $700B more we don't have.
What's a few gallons more or less at the fuel dock....(c;

Spinning around in my head typing this, I pondered, "I wonder if she'll
still be around when the oil is gone, tied forlornly to an old piling
laying in the mud because there's nothing to run it on anymore." Boats
like yours last for decades and decades of oil we don't have left....

Don't kid yourself, we've got decades left, it's just going to cost a
little more to retrieve it. Oil Sands, Oil Shale, off shore, Alaska,
Antarctica,,,, someday soon the Arabs will be crying because they
pumped all of theirs.

Sadly we'll feel sorry and give them lots of foreign aid so they can
build bombs, protest how we are filthy infidels and at the same time eat
from our fields.,

Cheers
Martin