Larry Larry is offline

Default See her go!

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

"Larry" wrote

How many gph is it drinking at WOT??

126.6 GPH.

They just figured out that, despite current fuel prices, she'll be
cheaper overall than their existing boat that burns half as much since
there are also hourly charges for crew etc. and the extra speed
offsets those costs.

--
Roger Long

Yikes!

In the governmental scheme of things, it's a pittance, I supppose. After
all, we just handed the banker billionaires $700B more we don't have.
What's a few gallons more or less at the fuel dock....(c;

Spinning around in my head typing this, I pondered, "I wonder if she'll
still be around when the oil is gone, tied forlornly to an old piling
laying in the mud because there's nothing to run it on anymore." Boats
like yours last for decades and decades of oil we don't have left....