Matt Langenfeld

Default Sit On Top Plans now available

and besides,

if you buy one of my plans, you get naked pictures of various female
celebrities and your private parts will grow by 3 inches!

lol...sorry. Couldn't resist.

--
Matt Langenfeld
JEM Watercraft

Glenn Ashmore wrote:

Rick Tyler wrote:

I disagree. Matt is a contributing participant in this newsgroup who
frequently chips in comments and help on subjects that do not affect
his business. If he wants to announce a new design his company is
selling, that's great with me. I would be happy to read the
occasional announcement from Steve Baker, Jacques Mertens, or any
other plan producer who contributes to r.b.b.

If someone wants to drop in to post spam and then disappear, I'm with
Jim.

I am with you. Actually we went through this several months ago. There
is nothing in the charter for this news group that prohibits commercial
posts. It has become a custom here to limit it to anouncements by
regular participants which Matt qualifies as.

Unfortunately because of some self appointed newsgroup police we have
lost a number of valuable resources in the past. I had hoped that we
learn from experience.