posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default O/T Is this true?

On 9 Oct 2008 15:20:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:03:37 -0700, "Capt. JG" said:

Who was it that said "I am confident about the American economy"?

I guess since about 7/8 years ago when I was saying it wasn't so good.

???? Are you perhaps answering the wrong message? The question was a "who"
question, not a "when" or "since"
question.

You're right. My mistake. You said it, although not exactly as typed.

Nope. Not even close. That's an exact quote from your boy Obama in the last
debate.

What he said was that he had faith in the economy as far as it's
ability to eventually recover. He did not say it was good now. He said
quite the opposite.