posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default O/T Is this true?

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:03:37 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Who was it that said "I am confident about the American economy"?

I guess since about 7/8 years ago when I was saying it wasn't so good.

???? Are you perhaps answering the wrong message? The question was a
"who"
question, not a "when" or "since"
question.

You're right. My mistake. You said it, although not exactly as typed.

Nope. Not even close. That's an exact quote from your boy Obama in the
last
debate.

No, it's not an exact quote. You shouldn't fib, especially when it's easy to
check.

"I am confident about the American economy. But we're going to have to have
some leadership in Washington."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com