posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default O/T Is this true?

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:44:17 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Who was it that said "I am confident about the American economy"?

I guess since about 7/8 years ago when I was saying it wasn't so good.

???? Are you perhaps answering the wrong message? Maybe you're smoking
something? What I asked was: Who was it that said "I am confident about
the
American economy"? Your answer seems to have nothing to do with the
question. The question was a "who" question, not a "when" or "since"
question.

Oh, I get it... you mean this quote, of which you convenient left out the
last part...

"I am confident about the American economy. But we're going to have to have
some leadership in Washington."

The answer is Sen. Barack Obama.

--
"j" ganz @@