posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers±³©[_2_] jlrogers±³©[_2_] is offline

Default My New Boat!!! What did RB Pick????

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
On Oct 9, 1:47 am, Ringmaster wrote:
Corbin ................................ LOL.................

Seems to me the boat desired, needed, required, etc. depends on the use to
which it will be put. RB agrees, I think, since he changes boats every few
years, and we know he can afford any boat his heart desires.

Crab crushers have their uses and in some roles are the very best boat for
the task at hand.

Can we not discuss the pros and cons of a particular boat, its uses etc.
without the "my boat is superior to yours?" Frankly, I would like insights
into the relative merits of boats for particular uses. If more people here
would dispassionately discuss boats, I would find this newsgroup more useful
and interesting.

I know RB, Marty, Oz, Doug, Ringmaster, JG and others have enough knowledge
to discuss boats intelligently. It is a shame there isn't more of it.