[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default John H American flag

On Oct 8, 9:43*pm, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Fly it proudly while you can. We may soon be flying the flag of Obamastan.

Did you make your pole? I did this in about 10 minutes , from memory. Had
to put some weight in the tail piece to balance it.

http://i35.tinypic.com/wk5jm8.jpg

The entire world might be better off if a United Nations flag was flown over
your capitol.
Considering the present financial upheavel and how it effects the entire
world, it seems that we can't trust you to run your own affairs prudently.
I say the UN should move in and take measures to cleanup and administer your
economy.

We should put a 51st star on our flag and annex all of Canada, you are
the 51st state.- Hide quoted text -

By the above dork statement, I KNEW there was an asshole lurking in
here. Theres the proof.