posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default My New Boat!!! What did RB Pick????

wrote:
On 7 Oct, 22:49, OzOne wrote:
On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 09:53:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
The food in Greece is awful. A month there will probably
be good for you.

What no roast beef and yorkshire pud?
How can you not like fresh vegetables,fish and olive oil?

I enjoy eating abroad. The problem with Greece is that it is the same
vegetables and fish every day. The only meat in most places is goat,
and I cannot stand the smell of it.

I love goat, well, kid particularly, in fact I had it at my first
wedding, to a beautiful Greek girl.... to bad we were both driven more
by lust than brains....

Cheers
Marty