Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default What credit crunch?

wrote in message
Am at home right now working and just got one of those annoying "Pay
off your credit card debt" loan calls. We have no CC debt but having
them call making the offer and having people send junk faxes and call
me at work to try to lend money makes me wonder where this credit
crunch is happening. One of the candidates said last night that small
business needed lines of credit to make payroll and he was right but
most of us already have such arranged. Maybe start-up small business
has this problem.

Could be a scam too.

Those that don't need credit get it.

Those up to their arse in debt, need it an can't get it.

Could be the troller was calling to see if they could get your credit card
and rating.