posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default My New Boat!!! What did RB Pick????

Of course the hilarious thing is that LIS is the last place you'd want a
boat that's "far superior underway in air above 15 knots."

Dave, you must not sail on the sound much at all. In addition to
losing all of your money, you continue to expose yourself. Today is a
nice quiet day on the LIS and quite near to me is execution rocks.

http://www.mysound.uconn.edu/exrx_wx.html

At this moment it's 9-11 knots, ideal for my 35s5, but still very
sailable for a boat like the Corbin 39. Usually by 3:00 it kicks up
and lately we've had days that were better for heavier boats. That
said, the Corbin's rig is reasonable and just fine for sailing these
waters. The Pilot House will also open up more weekend sails for us.

RB