[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default YO Thomas Francis!

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 19:55:50 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 20:27:06 -0400, John H.
wrote:

The secret is in the oatmeal!

I love oatmeal. My preference is Quaker Old Fashioned.
When I'm long in oats I especially encourage their consumption.
You know Cheerios is the best cereal, right?
Consumer reports did a study of cereals long ago where they fed rats
cereal only, cereal with milk, cereal with water, etc.
Of all the "cereal only" tests, the only cereal rats thrived on was
Cheerios. They surmised it was the oat flour.
When I was a kid I almost lived on cereal. Though I preferred Sugar
Pops much over Cheerios, I often found myself selecting Cheerios and
wondered why. My body was telling me I needed oats.
That's why!

--Vic

They can smell the rat feces from the factory in the Cheerios. The
other cereals have flavorings and sweetners to mask it.