Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default Skip should check in soon

Skip Gundlach wrote:
Here I am. Sorry the most current report didn't make it here. I'll
send it myself, next.

Currently washing down the salt crust from our trip, will fuel in the
morning (well, later in the morning), and then anchor out while we
enjoy Charleston and the assistance of the component-level electronics
technician and battery wizard known in these parts.

Day 5 coming up, Day 6 will be a short one, as it won't really go to
the end.

And, Wilbur ignores the point of our trip - to pick up Lydia's mother,
who'll be with us for 6 months, and to do the keys, which we've jumped
over twice, now.

Wilbur is just jealous, you've sailed farther in one hop than his
barca-lounger has travelled in it's lifetime of trips in a moving van.

Cheers
Martin