John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default YO Thomas Francis!

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:18:10 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Oct 7, 1:03*pm, John H. wrote:
I spoke with my doctor today. He said all the exercises I'm doing are OK,
even with the aneurysm. But, thanks for the concern and the heads up.

Today I passed the 40K lbs barrier. Have lost 26 lbs in the past four
months.

Yippee!!
--
John H.

Good for you! What have you been doing to lose the weight?

Golf, weights, reduce fat, no desserts, only oatmeal with fruit and fake
sugar for late night snacks, little bread, lots of greens - especially
collards - with hot sauce.

Golf helps. Walking those four to five miles, pushing a cart, up and down
hills, is pretty good exercise.
--
John H.