Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Haversine Calculator

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 19:27:31 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

I warned them they should
have gone the Bermuda route but, noooooooo.

That's fine if you're going to the islands but I don't know anyone who
goes to Florida that way.

True enough but from Miami they plan to go to the Bahamas and the down
island if I recall correctly. They've been to Miami already so why go again
other than to meet with those friends them mentioned? Or, perhaps they are
afraid to go off soundings. From their route they were off soundings only
once. And they immediately turned tail and backtracked until they got back
onto the continental shelf. They need to overcome their psychological
dependence on land.

Wilbur Hubbard