posted to comp.dcom.lans.ethernet,24hoursupport.helpdesk,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,rec.boats.cruising
Rick Jones Rick Jones is offline

Default VGA over CAT5e

It might be worthwhile to think-out a bit beyond the size of the hole
though which you want to pass this signal. Stuff like "what will
hold-up best when I'm at the bridge, in a storm, near a rocky shore
and I really need to know where I am?" I say that only half in jest.

rick jones