posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default What happened to ASA?

OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 21:24:17 -0400, Marty wrote:

OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 20:34:26 -0400, Marty wrote:

OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:33:32 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

I know what they're tired of.. at least some of them. With posts like BS',
Oz', et. al., what would you expect.
No Jon..they're tired of your whining...probably many have you kf'ed.
Unlike you and them, I like to pick what I choose to read, not let a
computer do it all....after all, now and then you do have some merit.
God help me Oz, I never thought I'd see the day when a good Ozzie copper
would throw in with the likes of the Crapton and his merry band of sock
puppets and Boob****.
Thrown in?
Martin, this is an unmoderated newsgroup, I have had many a
disagreement with Bubbles, Cappy and many others here.
Idon't get into bed with any person nor group, I choose to remain
totally independent as should everyone.
To accuse me of "throwin in with" is insulting both to me and your
intelligence.
Don't you get tired of the constant reposting of Jon's old posts?
Don''t you get tired of 'Jon took drugs', or the excruciatingly tedious,
'J. Ganz is a homosexual'?
Martin, In another forum I get accused of being a liar constantly by
those whom I call "the clowns" led by a head clown to whom they all
bow in reverance.
He has banded his group of clowns to gether because I chose to
disagree with him on a number of things..since then, anything I've
written has been Googles up, embellished and presented as a fact to
'prove' that I've lied.
The clowns continually write that "he's wasting his time posting here
because no-one is listening". What they don't realise is that their
killfiles are so full of the names of those who have a similar opinion
of the clowns that they remain blind.

To answer your question...No...I just don't choose to read those
posts.
I had credited you with more intelligence, I guess even I can be mistaken.
I had credited you with a little more intelligence....
Dissapointed,,
Amused!

That's good, I'd take you for a sail and put a pint in your hand...

Cheers
Martin

I'd prefer a nice Barbera or a Zin the way we do them here...Thanks
:-)

A Zin! Rhymes with sin... How 'bout a smooth non-oaked Chardonnay?

Cheers
Marty