posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Evo X

It wouldn't take much to be more nimble that the 'Aston'.....I was
talking substantially more nimble.

That's putting it nicely. A DB9 is a road car, not a canyon slicer.
The Evo is so much more fun. But folks like Donal literally see
something more shiny and they expect it must be better. The Aston is
VERY shiny, but it's so far down the rungs of handling that I find it
hard to believe any school course with use one. An M3 would make much
more sense. I actually don't think an Evo would be best to teach
someone like Donal though. The Evo is best for someone who understands
balance and the full benefit of the AYC system. He needs to play with
more basic metal before he can appreciate why the Evo is being stacked
up against supercars.

RB